I wanted to compile some links that could be useful to anyone that’s purchased Canon’s EOS-1D X camera. First up is a PDF version of the camera manual, you should really make a habit of keeping your camera manuals with you at all time.
– Canon EOS-1D X Instruction Manual (PDF, English)
Then we have a bunch of useful stuff from Canon’s Digital Learning Center, which you should bookmark. I would definitely save all the videos in the first link. Then they rest of the articles make great additions to your Instapaper cue.
- Canon DLC: On-Camera Tutorials: EOS-1D X (Videos)
- Canon DLC: Master the EOS-1D X’s AF System
- Canon DLC: EOS-1D X & EOS 5D Mark III AF Menu System
- Canon DLC: EOS-1D X & EOS 5D Mark III AF points & area selection
- Canon DLC: EOS-1D X & EOS 5D Mark III “High-precision” and cross-type AF points
- Canon DLC: Multiple-exposure shooting with the EOS 5D Mark III & EOS-1D X
- Canon DLC: Using multiple AF points in the EOS-1D X & 5D Mark III
- Canon DLC: User-friendly AF Adjustment with the EOS-1D X & EOS 5D Mark III AF Configuration Tool